Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Thirty-One Special...

Sad to say but I no longer sell Thirty-One products. Once we moved I found myself surrounded by Thirty-One consultants who were all doing tremendous jobs at selling these great products.

So since I no longer sell I am able to host a catalog party for the upcoming Christmas season. My party will begin November 27th and run thru December 8th. There is guaranteed Christmas delivery on all orders placed by December 10th. You can even have your item shipped directly to you!!

You should really head over to my consultant's website HERE to see all the great new products in new  prints and styles! And of course there's always a special. Here's the special beginning November 27th...

It's the Holiday Holi-Buys for $5!
For every $35 you spend Nov. 27-Dec. 20, get one of five for only $5:
Littles Carry-All Caddy (Orig. $12--Save $7!!)
Every-Day Wristlet (Orig. $28--Save $23!!)
Perfect Pet Leash (Orig. $18--Save$13!!)
Tote-A-Tablet (Orig. $28--Save $23!!)
Perfect Bottle Thermal (Orig. $18--Save $13!!)

Know of someone who would LOVE a Thirty-One bag for Christmas? Then this would be an awesome opportunity to cross that name off your list! 

Don't miss these great deals!! I'll be sure to keep you posted as to when you can begin ordering. In the meantime, check out the new catalog HERE and start making a Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment